Chick-fil-a Bridgeport & 100th seeks highly motivated team members needed for all shifts. Both part-time and full-time positions are available. Kitchen Team Members are responsible for the production of all food products. Kitchen Team Members must be committed to food quality and food safety. Kitchen Team Members will work in a fast-paced and fun environment.
- Team player
- Quick learner
- State of Washington Food Handlers card
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting training wage of $12/hr.
- $12.50/hr post training certification - typically completed in the first 30 - 60 days
- Ability to earn even more based on performance and availability
- $9 daily meal allowance while working and 50% discounted meal allowance as a customer
- Flexible schedules (full & part-time opportunities available)
- College scholarship opportunities
- Leadership opportunities